Quinta da Pontinha
- Maximum accommodation capacity: 6 to 8 people
- Rooms with capacity for 1 extra bed – availability and prices on request.
- The number of guests announced in the reservation cannot be exceeded
- During the stay, the entry of external visits is also prohibited, in addition to guests.
- Check in: 4pm – 10pm / Check Out: until 11am
- Regime : accommodation.
- Breakfast must be ordered in advance, at an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom towels
- Toilet paper
- Bed linen
- Hair dryer
- Soap/Shower gel/Shampoo
Rules and Conduct
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed in any interior room or in the pool area.
- Electric car charging is not allowed
- From 10 pm onwards, any activity that involves noise likely to annoy other guests is not allowed
- Access allowed at times indicated by the owners
- It is prohibited for children to use it without the supervision of their guardians
- It is not allowed to bring food or glass containers into the pool area
- Up to 30 days before check-in date – Free of charge
- Less than 14 days before check-in, advance payment is non-refundable
- Reservations cannot be changed less than 30 days before the check-in date
- Damage Payment
Collection and Processing of user data
Find Your Felicity, Lda is the entity responsible for data processing, as defined in the RGPD.
1. Find Your Felicity, Lda Commitment
The protection of privacy and personal data is a fundamental commitment of Find Your Felicity, Lda to customers of its services and products.
2. Personal data, personal data subjects and categories of personal data
What is personal data?
Personal Data is any information, of any nature and on any medium, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person who can be identified directly or indirectly, for example through the name, identification number, location data, electronic identifier or other elements that allow the identification of that natural person, is considered identifiable.
Who are the holders of personal data?
The Customer, a natural person, to whom the data relate and who has used the services or products of Find Your Felicity, Lda. For example, a customer of Find Your Felicity, Lda who has entered into a contract for the supply of a good or for the provision of a service. A potential Customer will be the target of advertising campaigns or promotional offers from Find Your Felicity, Lda, as well as anyone who requests information about the products and services sold by Find Your Felicity, Lda. In this regard, Find Your Felicity, Lda informs that it also protects personal data and respects the rights of Customers.
What categories of personal data do we process?
- Identification (Name)
- Contacts (Address, Contact – phone/Email)
3. Grounds, Purposes and Duration of Processing of Personal Data
On what grounds can Find your Felicity, Lda treat your personal data?
- Consent: when you have your express consent – in writing, orally or through the validation of an option – and prior and if that consent is free, informed, specific and unequivocal. Examples are your consent to send direct marketing messages, to use your image on social networks, define profiles, share data with other entities; or
- Execution of contract and pre-contractual steps: when the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion, execution and management of the contract entered into with Find your Felicity, Lda, such as for orders information, preparation of service proposals, provision of services, management of contacts/complaints, invoicing/collection/payments; or
- Compliance with a legal obligation: when the processing of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Find your Felicity, Lda is subject, such as the communication of data to entities police, judicial, fiscal or regulatory; or
- Legitimate interest: when the processing of personal data corresponds to a legitimate interest of Find your Felicity, Lda or third parties, such as improving the quality of service, detecting fraud or when the reasons for their use shall prevail over their rights as data subjects).
For what purposes and for how long does SGEHR process your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by Find your Felicity, Lda only for the period of time necessary to carry out the defined purpose or, depending on what is applicable, until you exercise your right of opposition, right to be forgotten or withdraw your consent. After the respective conservation period has elapsed, Find your Felicity, Lda will delete or anonymize the data whenever they should not be kept for a different purpose that may survive.
- Marketing (Marketing or sale of new customer services or products – consumer profiles; Adaptation and development of new services or products)
- Customer Management and Service Provision (Management of contacts, information or requests; Management of complaints; Management of invoicing, collection and payments)
What are the terms for the processing and conservation of personal data?
Find your Felicity, Lda treats and keeps your personal data according to the purposes for which they are treated. There are cases in which the law obliges the treatment and conservation of data for a minimum period of time, namely for 10 years the data necessary for information to the Tax Authority for accounting or tax purposes or data relating to commercial bookkeeping, as well as for 7 years for the purpose of combating money laundering and terrorist financing.
But, whenever there is no specific legal obligation, then the data will only be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes that motivated its collection and preservation and always in accordance with the law, the guidelines and decisions of the CNPD. Thus: Find your Felicity, Lda will process and maintain your personal data for the period in which it maintains a contractual relationship with you.
Examples are contact for marketing and sales purposes, preservation of data within the scope of invoice claim processes, exercise of warranty rights or pending legal disputes.
4. Form and time of collection of personal data
When and how do we collect your personal data?
We collect personal data with your consent or when you purchase services or products from Find your Felicity, Lda. Collection can be done orally, in writing or through the Find your Felicity, Lda website.
5. Rights of the holder of personal data
What are your rights?
Right of Access – right to obtain confirmation of which personal data are being processed and information about them, such as, for example, the purposes of the treatment, the retention periods, among others.
Right to see or obtain a copy, for example of invoices or written agreements.
Right of Rectification – right to request rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate or request that incomplete personal data be completed, such as address, NIF, email, telephone contacts, or others.
Right to erasure of data or “right to be forgotten” – right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, provided that there are no valid grounds for its conservation, such as, for example, cases in which the SGEHR has to keep the data to comply with a legal obligation or because a legal process is in progress.
Right to Portability – right to receive the data you provide us in a digital format that is commonly used and can be read automatically or to request the direct transmission of your data to another entity that becomes the new person responsible for your personal data, but in this case only if technically possible.
Right to Withdraw Consent or Right of Opposition – right to object or withdraw your consent, at any time, to data processing, such as in the case of data processing for marketing purposes, as long as there are no legitimate interests that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, such as defending a right in a lawsuit.
Right of Limitation – right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data, in the form of: (i) suspension of processing or (ii) limitation of the scope of processing to certain categories of data or purposes of treatment.
Automated Profile and Decisions – Find your Felicity, Lda can profile customers based, for example, on their personal preferences or interests, namely to provide services, increase the quality and experience of products and services or adjust direct marketing communications, provided that such treatment is necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract between the holder and Find your Felicity, Lda or is based on the consent of the holder.
When the processing of personal data, including processing for profiling, is exclusively automatic (without human intervention) and may produce effects in its legal sphere or significantly affect it, the Customer will have the right not to be subject to any decision that relies on this automatic treatment, except for the exceptions provided for by law, and will have the right for SGEHR to adopt appropriate measures to safeguard its rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, including the right for human intervention in decision-making by Find your Felicity, Lda, the right to express your point of view or contest the decision taken based on the automated processing of personal data.
Right to complain – right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the CNPD, in addition to the company or the DPO.
How can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights is free of charge, except in the case of a manifestly unfounded or excessive request, in which case a reasonable fee may be charged taking into account the costs.
In order to exercise your rights, you should go to Find your Felicity, Lda. The exception concerns the right to withdraw your consent/opposition – which, the consent in question may have been provided via digital format, may be exercised through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The response to requests must be provided within a maximum period of 30 days, unless it is a particularly complex request.
6. Transmission of Personal Data
Under what circumstances is your personal data communicated to other entities, subcontractors or third parties?
Find your Felicity, Lda does not send data to external recipients.
7. Security measures
How does SGEHR protect your personal data?
Find your Felicity, Lda has implemented the appropriate, necessary and sufficient logical, physical, organizational and security measures to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, dissemination, unauthorized access or any other form accidental or unlawful processing.